Engage discussion leaders are specifically equipped to lead classes using a discussion-style format. Training sessions are designed for your volunteers and/or staff members. The 3-hour training equips your leadership team to:
- Have an inviting and uplifting attitude – non-judgmental.
- Open up discussion using engaging questions that help parents discover wise goals as well as exploring challenges and solutions.
- Lead parents to understand their responsibilities in regard to their children.
- Empower parents to discover practical action steps.
- Encourage parents to engage with their children through healthy conversation and positive communication.
Volunteer training session and notebooks – $35 per leader
“I am a firm believer that the ENGAGE parenting program is an effective tool for parents in both a Christian or secular environment. The program was so successful a year ago, that our team was invited to train our second group of ladies at Exodus House this summer. The women are as eager as the first group to learn all that they can about parenting. The ENGAGE program is excellent for this purpose. It is a program that women at all stages of parenting can relate to and benefit from during their parenting journey.” Dr. Michelle Woody, LPC, Assistant Professor at DTS
Recommended Reading for our volunteers:
|When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself|
|Defuse: A Mom’s Survival Guide for More Love, Less Anger|
|The Power of a Positive Mom, Revised and Updated
By Karol Ladd
A special donation is made to Engage for every purchase of this book.
Please contact us if you are interested in a Volunteer Training by filling out the contact info below.
To return to the Positive Life Principles site, click here.